Old August 12th 18, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

Sorry for the late follow up but I got overwhelmed with other stuff - I looked at our 102 Standard III maintenance manual and repair manual and the airbrake system diagram doesn't look detailed enough to be of help - it just shows the major parts in a wing cutaway. If you haven't worked things out already Lindner is probably your best bet unless someone with a good CS (or maybe a CS-77) can take some pictures for you. I can take a picture of our Standard III tomorrow but it could well be different in the details to the CS.