Old October 24th 17, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default Retrofit of Tost G88 CG Hook on Discus 2's - anyone out there done one?

FYI...

I'm going to retrofit a CG Tost G88 tow release into my Discus 2A and looking for others who may have had this experience. Photos of my SN 32 ship to Heinz at M&H confirm that it has the attach bolt points and cable. But, the parts/brackets necessary for the install have to be ordered from Schemmp-Hirth.

The initial cost estimate of those parts seems a bit high. Has anyone out there any experience with this retrofit? ... any photos? What do the parts look like?

Thanks...

Walt Rogers WX