Old July 9th 20, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Leader of the free world

Oh Jon,

Then we'd lose the entertainment value of trying to read sentence's
using apostrophie's inappropriately, or using to, too, in place of two.Â*
And do we want to listen to all of there comment's on these endless
thread's?Â* Your really stirring up a bees nest when you go their.

Its to early to be doing this.Â* Their are to many other thing's to be
doing rather than wasting person hours on this... :-[

On 7/8/2020 9:59 PM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/who-v...u-might-think/

I too want an Aerodynamicist To discuss wing loading vs span loading.

--
Dan, 5J