Old September 26th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Natalie

Default 3-blade prop?

Jay Honeck wrote:

Any input either way would be great. Anyone converted to the 3-blade
prop in the Pathfinder/Dakota/Cherokee Six line? Anything good or bad
to say would be helpful.

Can't vouch for the PA32's, but there's definitely an improvement on
the large engined Navions with the three blade (or in Ron Judy's case
the four blade). The only problem is they just don't sound like
Navions anymore. Of course, I have to stop maligning those
installations since I got mine.

I'd check what it does to your W&B though. I don't know what the
CG range is on the PA32, but I think the three blade is going to
move it forward.