Old June 28th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Gliderport Fined $9,000 over Use of 123.3Mhz

On Jun 27, 4:18*pm, "BT" wrote:
Does anyone know what the Fee is for the 10yr FCC certificate application
for a base station or mobile mount?

[snip]

Or handheld or *any* air-band radio used outside a registered domestic
aircraft the 10 year fee is

$215.00
$115.00 for non-profit

All that info and more is a click or two from the URL I gave before.

Sign up on the FCC web site and get an "FRN" (FCC Registraion Number)
so you can use the online ULS (Universal Licensing System) for online
licensing.

Again start at http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ind...craft_stations

While I like to complain about ULS it is better than snail mail.

Darryl