Old April 27th 04, 04:57 AM
Eric Greenwell

soarski wrote:

Eric Greenwell wrote in message

In our area, the L13 has plenty of performance to make
cross-country flights, but the thought of retrieving it from a
field discourages most people from trying.

I think I remember a team that took it apart, or even put it together
in 12 Minutes!

Mostly, people think of how difficult it's going to be to carry the
parts off the field. Even a good trailer with good fittings can't help
much in the middle of a soft plowed field.

Some places the aerotow accessible airports are close enough together
that it is practical to stay within easy reach of one of them, but the
club pilots I've known were still not keen on the idea.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA