Old May 5th 05, 07:16 PM
OtisWinslow

The main thing (other than the questionable decision to make the flight) is
that the
CFI's last medical was on Mar 7, 2003 which means it was expired. Neither
of the pilots was licensed to be up there.

"Peter R." wrote in message
Tom Fleischman k wrote:

If you want to read something really disturbing, this is it.

Is there something specific that is disturbing, or are you referring to
the
entire report? I read through it and, while it is always disturbing when
an accident results in fatalities, I honestly didn't see anything that
stuck out as *really disturbing* such as drugs, alcohol, or a blatant
mistake. What did I miss?

--
Peter

News==----