Old January 17th 04, 02:40 PM
Judah

I like that idea. Let's get AOPA to write the letter...

Roger Halstead wrote in
:

Nah...Well maybe, but send a letter to the FCC suggesting they not
renew their license due to lying in news stories in a manner contrary
to public interest and homeland security.

What they did was to try and stir up the populace rather than calm
their fears as is one of the goals of Homeland security.

BTW, Were't they the network that was sued when it came to the story
about side impacts and fires on...I believe it was SUVs, or trucks?

Last I heard if the FCC receives a formal complaint about a station
they are required to investigate and the station has to respond in a
well thought out and documented fashion. When it comes to a network
I'd think it doubly so.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com