Old January 7th 15, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default Pilatus B4 PC-11 wing repairs

I know our club has significant expertise in destroying them, if that helps.

Try George Taylor at Van Sant airport in Pennsylvania. At one point, the FBO there was an importer for Pilatus; there were at least a half-dozen on the field. Numbers that may work are either: 610-847-1119 or 610-847-8494.

Erik Mann (P3)

Sorry - I made that more cryptic than it needed to be. George is the mechanic at Van Sant. He's probably got more experience than anyone in the US doing inspections and also repairs on Pilati.

Thanks P3. I got a chuckle out of your first statement there. Not to laugh at your club's misfortune. It's more a nod at the gallows humor and a familiar sentiment. We live in constant fear of what is going to get busted next.. It's mostly small damage with us, but sometimes it seems to be a constant barrage of small damage.

I will forward George Taylor's info to my friend with the crippled B4.

All the best,

WB