Old February 3rd 13, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Pirker Final Glide Theory

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:45:12 PM UTC, wrote:
On Monday, January 14, 2013 10:19:27 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Does anyone have a link to, or a copy of, an English language paper or explanation about Dr Herbert Pirker's final glide theory? I can't even locate one in German via Google.

I can find snippets about it relating to implementation on StrePla in 2006vand I understand that a couple of the NavBoxes on LX 8000/9000 relate to this.

http://www.strepla.de/StrePla4/engli...t_Winter05.htm

Thanks,

John Galloway

John: I've been looking through my stacks and finally found an english translation as well as the artilcle from aerokurier. I'll get around to scanning in PDF formats and email these articles to you.

Excellent. Many thanks. I appreciate your help.

John Galloway