Old October 4th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
zatatime

Default Find A&P/IA's name based on cert number

On 4 Oct 2006 05:42:26 -0700, "Chad" wrote:

In my logs I have an A&P/IA's certificate number, but I can't read his
signature so I don't know what the name is, how can I find his name and
address? I looked at landings.com and faa.gov but they don't allow you
to search on certificate number.

I had that issue when researching something for my bird. I ended up
calling OK city. They were able to look it up and give me the name,
but they were cautious about revealing any sensitive data (I don't
remember what they considered sensitive, but do know it wasn't
anything I was after).

HTH.