Old December 5th 05, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default PA28 Battery replacement

Montblack wrote:
wrote)

Did that this afternoon. It was actually snowing pretty hard here in
VA (I'm
outside), so I wasn't too interested in mucking around under the cowling.

We just got the word from Virginia that the nieces in Lynchburg will
have 'no school' - it's called off because of the snowy forecast. Ages 8
and 10.

Nothing in adult life equals a Snow Day as a kid. g

Not true Montblack!! A snow day for a child is NOTHING compared to a
snow day for a TEACHER!

I brought my books home and I'm chanting (north, south, east, west, snow
is what we like the best!!!) (must be sung in your PJ's a 7:00 pm while
facing north, taught to me by a principal!)

Margy
Montblack