Old October 18th 03, 12:09 AM
Alan Minyard

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:11:49 -0500, "tscottme"
wrote:

Alan Minyard wrote in message
.. .

Condemning an entire race because of the misdeeds of a few is a recipe
for disaster.

Al Minyard

When they use civilians as soldiers, I consider their civilians as
soldiers. When their leaders push *all* Muslims to action, I suspect
all Muslims until proven loyal. If they think this unfair, they should
stop. When I see massive marches of "peaceful" Muslims taking back
their religion from the Wahhabis/Salafis I'll narrow my suspicions.
Many of the politically correct czars have no guilt in suspecting
Christians after a couple of anti-abortion murders strike, yet they
aren't sure that thousands dead from Islamists is reason to suspect
them.

I agree fully that theocracies and terrorists are bad, but there are
quite a few Arab-Americans who have nothing to do with either.

Al Minyard