Old April 30th 18, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Oudie won’t download flight

Hi,

Did you check the "Flights" directory in the Oudie memory?

Did the Oudie have a good lock on satellites before takeoff? If not the filename and date may be wrong.

The version you are running should be fine.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 8:28:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I had trouble updating my Oudie and had to do it manually. When i did it I got the mysterious version 8.00.004 which according to navigator hasn’t been released yet. Could there have been a issue when i manually loaded it. The software functions like the older version except for no flight recorded.

DC