Old January 29th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Twin Comanche comparisons

I'm also remembering that there wasn't a whole lot of headroom left for
anyone over about 6'2". Unless this guy has long legs and a shorter than
normal trunk for a person 6' 5" tall, I suspect headroom will also be an
issue. He only weighed in at 250 so he might "be all legs", but I'd sure
want to check it out before setting off on a long cross-country.