Old September 29th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HL Falbaum

Default All Soaring Participants

Sam-
Your blog captcha is being blocked by my browser somehow so I can't respond
there.

Seems to me that the people with no prior experience are not the ideal ones
to set the rules and procedures.
Somehow there are two separate subjects here. 1. How to select the Club
Class WGC team so as to have the best chance of winning, and 2. How to
increase participation by novices.

The answer to one has little to do with the answer to the other.

Our team should be "the best we have". This decision is perhaps a bit
subjective, but choose them early and let them fly and train in something
Club Class competitive, even if they must rent or swap something.

Novices need simple, fun, and help. Rules for that are in place already.
--
Hartley Falbaum
"KF" USA

"Sam Giltner" wrote in message