Old May 19th 04, 06:08 PM
John Galloway

The 302 in a glider I recently sold out of twice spontaneously
developed a 'seal bad' status and had to be sent to
the agent. The first time the seal was reset but the
second time I believe that some new hardware was required.
I don't have the full details as that was after I
was involved. Is this the problem you are referring
to?

John Galloway

At 16:48 19 May 2004, Marc Ramsey wrote:

There is one 302 that I am aware of which has been
shown to have this
problem, and it is currently being looked at by Cambridge.
I have seen
no evidence that there are any other 302s that generate
invalid IGC
files (and I own one myself). If you know of one,
please contact me
directly via email.

Marc Ramsey,
IGC GNSS Flight Recorder Approval Committee