Old October 31st 06, 12:02 PM
bagmaker bagmaker is offline
Senior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy
Bruce Greef wrote:

I would apportion a certain amount of weight to Ben's observations.

But I still don't know what his observations were, only what his
conclusion is. Has he flown multple contests with top ranking pilots
flying ASW28's or is the conclusion based on just flying with one
unknown pilot at his/her local airport. I'm not trying to be
difficult. I'd really like to know how he reached this conclusion
particularly as it does not agree with my observations based on several
hundred hours in type.

Andy

Mr Flewett won the most recent GP in NZ against the worlds best pilots.
Find the google valve, Andy, and release some air into the vacuum around
your part of the world, you may find it refreshing.

Bagmaker