Old August 21st 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Abbott

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Tim" wrote in message
"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote
Looks like we have a winner!

Anthony is NOT here to talk aviation.

Back in high school, when we wanted to bed Mary Jane Rottencrotch, we

didn't
just walk up and say hey, wanna screw?

Neither does Mx. It that respect, he does prove himself much smarter than
many of the "pilots" here, everyday. Are you listening Dudley?

Dudley isn't the problem - I have never seen Dudley respond in any manner
other than to provide an answer to a question. That's what this NG is
supposed to be about after all.

Oh, you mean like this one?