Old March 22nd 16, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
K m

Default Power Flarm Display

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 6:12:54 AM UTC-6, Tom (TK) wrote:
https://goo.gl/photos/G8MidKb1GEmcV8mo6

Like this?

Tom, Nice panel. I like that the Breakers not cluttering the panel and still convenient to get to.
Casey, Yes, much of this stuff is redundant but with a Standard category ship there are certain minimum instruments that you must have. For example I purchased a new Winter altimeter (Certified-$$$) and I never look at it because the altitude on my S7 is easier to read.
Paul and Tim, These are my sentiments. As SYM gets better I find myself relying in the Flarm View less and less. I do like the audio on the FV.
Suppards, That video was silly. I couldn't listen to that dumb song and shut it off before it was finished.
Thanks for the input guys.
Kirk