Old February 19th 19, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring with the Champions Videos Available!

Hi Daniel,

First off, thank you for setting up all of this and posting it online so we can have this additional online resource. My only compliant is that is hard to see the screen due to presenter being between the screen and the camera. Would it be possible to post the displayed slides on SSA or dropbox link in the youtube video info section, so that people at home can see the slides on their computer while following along with the presenters?

Maybe thats a big ask, and I understand that can be difficult to coordinate.. Regardless, these are great resources for new competition pilots like me.. Thanks.

David