Old October 13th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
xeM

Default More political BS .... Thanks CNN

On 13 Oct 2006 17:35:49 GMT, wrote:

The media is to blame for their own stupidity.
The politicians only believe what they think the public wants them to
believe. Both attack GA out of pure ignorance.

You missed the point of the entire post.

So your blaming the news media - CNN or MSNBC or whoever, for
reporting what the clueless elected officials are saying?

No, I think I nailed the point of the post, which was to blame the
news media for bad reporting at a minimum,( or all the ills of the
world at a maximum), for simply quoting what some of the politicians
are saying / considering due to the recent crash in NYC. I'm not a
big fan of the news media either, with the current '24 hours / we must
be sensational and get ratings' standard of journalism, but in this
case it appears that they quoted the politicians accurately.
I do agree with your statement that stupidity certainly seems to lie
in the lap of the politicians and by extension, the people who elected
them.