Old August 10th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Harbor Freight aircraft tools

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .

Amen! We used some polyester rope on our catamaran. In the sun it didn't
last long enough to even talk about. Polyester rope must have been
designed for use in basements and long tunnels.

Sure it wasn't polypropolene? (spelling?)

Polyester should last for quiet a while Polypro turns to dust pretty fast.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com