Old April 26th 11, 06:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Laister LP-49 TE and polar info

On Apr 23, 9:08*pm, Jim Meade wrote:
I have a Laister LP-49 and am looking for a polar graph for it. *I
would also like to talk to anyone who has added a total energy probe
to the vario on this glider. *It has metal flight surfaces and a
plastic body with solid bulkheads. *Might be a trick to plumb the line
from the vertical stab.

Hi Jim,

I used to own LP-49 #7. I installed an ILEC fuselage TE probe a bit
forward of the tail fin and it seemed to work just fine. I could not
see an easy way to mount one on the fin.

Tim