Old November 15th 16, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default Why are so many Stemme S10-VT motorgliders for sale?

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 11:00:42 AM UTC-6, ND wrote:
On Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 7:23:56 AM UTC-4, wrote:

#clubclass where you can compete and have all the fun in the world for as little as 10 grand. no one makes people buy the really expensive ones. if nobody did, costs would come down.

this sport is only as expensive as you make it.

Absolutely! I've been campaigning my old 301 Libelle for 15 years. I've got less than $20k total in the glider, instruments, trailer, AND the RV I tow it with. The single most expensive thing other than the glider and RV is that damn PFlarm unit. I guess the 'chute would have cost more than the Flarm, but I won that in one of the SSA sweepstakes (Remember those?).