Old June 8th 18, 08:14 PM
Jerry A Haynes Jerry A Haynes is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Meade View Post
I have a Laister LP-49 and am looking for a polar graph for it. I
would also like to talk to anyone who has added a total energy probe
to the vario on this glider. It has metal flight surfaces and a
plastic body with solid bulkheads. Might be a trick to plumb the line
from the vertical stab.
Sir I am trying to find a Stabilizer and a Elevator for my LP-49, if you know of any parts or a airframe , please let me get baack in the air.

Jerry haynes. 916-230-6177.