Old June 8th 16, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Bobcat /Supercat

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:12:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:16:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just purchased a supercat kit that has many of the basic elements built, but not covered. The plans are old and fragile and I am looking for a set of plans in good shape, new being preferred. Someone else selling a partially built kit said that there was still a source for plans, but I haven't found any verification of this.
I'd be grateful for any assistance in locating plans

Paul Hardy

anyone still active on here or looking for plans for the supercat?? i might have a place to get them

That is a long dead design. Bowdler bought the rights in 1994 and dissolved in 1997. This thread goes back to 2000.