Old March 26th 04, 04:26 PM
Anyone

Flight line went out of business a few weeks ago. Just shut their door out
of the blue. Classic has their own CFI's.

"Bruce Riggs" wrote in message
You might try Flight Line or Classic - I know one of them has done this
recently, just can't remember which one it was (they are next to each

other
just north of the Keller Springs tunnel.

Bruce

"Anyone" wrote in message
I'm about to start with a student at Addison airport. I haven't been

there
in a while and am amazed that all the old FBO's I used to teach out of

are
no longer there. I'm looking for names of FBO's that'll rent to CFI's.

TIA