Old August 20th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DRN

Default Uvalde wrap-up

On Aug 19, 6:17 pm, Greg Arnold wrote:
DRN wrote:

Ah yes, but I have already added one additional control.
Actuation is by bowden cable with knob on panel.
Note all hydrodynamicalthing controls located together on panel
and properly labeled:
http://www.nadler.com/antares/Antare...ef_Cockpit.jpg
Exterior view:
http://www.nadler.com/antares/Antare..._Extension.jpg

Pull-To-P is trademarked ;-)

Worked great until I left it extended and rolled the glider
into the fuselage dolly. Mark II will be spring-loaded to
prevent this...

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Looks like you have 2 tow release knobs. Judging from the little
decals, the lower knob releases the tow rope, while the upper knob
manually drops the gear?

Correct.

Once you have pulled the wrong knob and manually dropped the gear, can
you retract the gear electrically?

Yes, but why would you do that ?

See ya, Dave "YO electric"