Old July 28th 03, 09:29 PM
Jim

"Brian Allardice" wrote in message
. ca...
In article ,

says...

You know, there's a simple answer in that case. If legitimate
combatants are declared as unlawful combatants and then treated badly
(tortured, executed, etc.), we go in and kick the ass of the folks who
do it, but them on trial, and hang them for war crimes.

I'll remember that if GWB ever ends up at the end of a rope..

Note that despite all the 'cautionary tales' from folks who don't like
our holding these people, we are NOT engaging in any of those things I
mention above (which always seem to figure in the 'cautionary tales'
to 'warn' us).

(at least) 2 murdered at Bhagram, "stress and duress", hoods, shackles...

Not
quite cricket, that.

:The Taliban would seem to fall very clearly under 4.A.1 - hence covered.

Why?

Will you read the damned thing......

Cheers,
dba

Have you considered that we may have read it and simply don't agree with
your opinion.

Jim