Old December 5th 03, 02:11 AM
John Roncallo

Ben Haas wrote:

(M.E. Borner) wrote in message . com...

At HPN (White Plains, NY) the deal is a little different. $72,000 gets
you a 15 year lease on a 45' T, concrete floor, electricity. After the
lease is up I get to pay again for another 15 years. That works out to
about $400/mo. not counting that they have the use of your money
during the lease term. When I moved from tie downs to the hanger the
tie down rate was $180/mo. but I understand it has gone up twice since
9/11. I think it is now around $240. Since they were built (about 4
years ago) there has been a long waiting list for hangers and I think
only a few have changed hands - I was one of the luck ones. There were
rumors of building some more but I have not heard or seen any activity
on that in a couple of years - probably another project victim of 9-11
aviation blues.

You think this is a deal?????????????????????? WOW..

As they say in real estate Location, Location, Location. Its about as
close a GA airport to NYC as you can get

John Roncallo