Old July 14th 04, 12:46 PM
Pete Reinhart

Ian,
OOSSOO?
(Optional Off the Shelf Semi-Official Observers)
For non-record claims only?
It's silly isn't it?
Cheers!
"tango4" wrote in message
I am about to go away on a gliding holiday and will probably be out of

touch
with any OO's. Hoping to claim the next big badge I am arranging to have

my
logger sealed into the glider with a lead seal or non replaceable sealing
tape as per the guidelines on being able to operate independently of OO's.

I am now informed that 'because no-one witnesses who is in the cockpit on
any particular flight there may be a problem with claiming the badge'.

Go figure! All that effort and the logger system falls flat on its arse!

I'm
still tied to an observer!

Ian