Old December 28th 05, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,sci.electronics.design,alt.solar.photovoltaic

Default Wind/Solar Electrics ???

George Ghio wrote:
Ah I see. Non compus mentis is your base state.

Let's See if we can clear up the story for you.

150W max continuous rating. Didn't think that would have been to hard to
glean from the post if someone knew how inverters are rated.

0W half hour rating. That would indicate that the inverter in question
does not, in fact, have a half hour rating.

300W surge.This means that the inverter will supply 300W for a couple of
seconds or less. Enough to start a small motor or a TV.

Sorry you are TSP.

wrote:

George Ghio wrote:

wrote:

George Ghio wrote:

I did build a kit inverter, once, years ago. It had a max rating of
150W, Which it met.

It had a half hour rating of 0W

And a surge of about 300W

I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Which part don't you understand

I didnt seriously think you were going to stand by the above specs.
Since you are, enough said.

NT