Old February 18th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default Possible "deliberate" plane crash

Ricky schreef:
Media & accuracy in aviation do not mix.

That is certainly true, but I am beginning to suspect that this is
because (real world) pilots live to a higher degree of accuracy than
"the general public". They have to, and are trained to - at least I was,
with a certain degree of success, though not perfectly, alas.

FWIW we had a grave train collision down here in Belgium recently, 18
killed, the media reports weren't very impressive either. We should not
forget the media are commercial entities, accuracy might be a factor
them but it certainly doesn't precede. Sales are what counts.