Old February 18th 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default Possible "deliberate" plane crash

Ricky schreef:
As our simulator captain has provided a link to, a plane crashed into
a building just an hour south of my home in Waco, TX.

And gain FWIW: inside rumours from undisclosable sources rumour that the
below crash WAS deliberate, tentative of insurance fraud. Only the guy
hadn't counted on the wreckage being lifted from the - hm - turtles and
turtoises atmosphere, neither on the FADEC's remaining legible.

http://www.mobilit.fgov.be/data/aero...nts/AA-9-1.pdf
to be read with all possible reserve both towards the authors and myself.