Old November 8th 17, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Replacing tow release cable on Discus CS

Our Club's Discus CS frayed 3 strands of the tow release cable. I replaced that part and we're OK for now. We have a nose hook and no CG hook. I'd like to replace the whole cable. The path is convoluted and goes over one pulley that I can see after removing the cover of the front (back when looking from cockpit) part of the pedestal. The nose hook is behind a cover. It would be a great help if someone could send an E-copy of the complete anatomy and any "tricks of the trade". Will do this with supervision by A&P of course. Thanks in advance.
Hartley FAlbaum