Old May 15th 05, 06:00 AM
Grumman-581

"JJS" wrote in message ...
I'm from Oklahoma.

OK, that explains why you want to go *somewhere*... grin

Seriously, I want to go catch some big fish.

Have you tried offshore fishing? The Gulf is closer than Canada and as a
plus, you don't have to leave your guns at the border...

More important than that, I want to get far, far
away from a very stressful, intense job for several days.

And you've always had this secret desire to freeze your 'nads off, right?
grin

Lone Star reminds me of that Scotch Buy brand beer that Ideal Food
Stores or Safeway used to sell here locally. My Dad used to buy it
because it was all he could afford.

That's not the reason to buy Lone Star... You buy it because it is the
NATIONAL beer of Texas... Yeah, it probably tastes like Longhorn ****, but
Budweiser is Clydesdale **** -- so what?

I took the no-archive out of my sig line. Sorry it offended you so.

The people who use Google Groups for reading USENET thank you...