Old January 3rd 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Condor Soaring

Doug Hoffman wrote:
Jacob Olsen wrote:

Is there anyone here in this newsgroup, who plays CondorSoaring (
computergame ) ?

I do. Although one can certainly consider it as simply a "computer
game", I view it to be more of an excellent soaring flight simulator.
Useful for when real soaring is not available. Such as during the
winter in Michigan. The programmers got the physics right with this
one.

Having said that, I will admit to being very pleasantly surprised and
entertained by the real-time online competitions that are available
with Condor.

When are they adding 20 mm canons and heat seeking missiles? That'd be
schweet!
;-)

Shawn