Old July 8th 11, 08:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_10_]

Default $80 "Sportscam" from Costco

On Jul 7, 9:15*pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:
This looks like everything we hoped the MD-80 "micro cam" units would
be. I haven't bought one yet, but it's tempting, with 2.5 hour recording
time, a real waterproof case, audio and video, various mounts, and so on.

Look for "Swann Sportscam Waterproof Mini Video Camera with Mounts" at
Costco online, and let us know how you like it after you get one!

email me)

Looks interesting, though I'd really like to se an HD version.

9B