Old March 3rd 12, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PCool

Default Sunlight readable Oudie - get yours upgraded!

Absolutely, you are right. People have to pay for the Service, and you do
give them an excellent one.
That's out of any discussion Andrej.
I think this new oudie will make many people happy, and it is an excellent
move!

paolo

ha scritto nel messaggio

4. Peter and Paolo complain about the price but make a few good points
along the way. We actually have a worldwide network of dealers. There must
be one in your country or else we are interested in having one. But
dealers are not freeware, they actually work to make things happen. They
take a fair share of the upgrade and all other prices. And their reward is
well deserved. When you pay for an upgrade or whatever you are sure that
the person who sold you that actually cares about what you bought and will
help you all the way as you use the product.