Old May 10th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Best place to live and fly?

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"GeorgeC" wrote in message
BBQ is made from cows? When did they start that? Must be Yankee
propaganda.

Lotta Yankees in Texas?

That said, anyone who insists "barbecue is this" or "barbecue is that" is
either a) trying to sell cows (or pigs), or b) has an inferiority complex
large enough to fill the state of Texas. In many cases, both apply.

Technically, "barbecue" is simply a way to cook ANY kind of meat.
Sometimes it involves sauce, sometimes it doesn't. The key is the long,
slow cooking process.

Gastronomically, "barbecue" is a word that describes an incredibly diverse
and wonderful world of food. A person who fails to appreciate more than
one kind of barbecue is a narrow-minded pin-head who doesn't deserve to
eat *anything* with more taste than a slice of Wonder Bread.

So there.

Being a life long Texan, I agree. While I don't normally enjoy ribs, I do
love beef *and* pork BBQ. Just as long as the potato salad isn't the mustard
style...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-0, 05/08/2006
Tested on: 5/10/2006 7:47:57 AM