Old August 13th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Copperhead144

Default Stewart Headwind

Has anyone here either built or flown a Stewart Headwind? If so can
you provide some information about the build process and or how well
it flew and handled? For a 1960's design it really look's nice,
however I've never seen one or talked to anyone who's had experence
with one in my geographical area. Everyone I know in my area involved
in homebuilt airplanes is fixated on all metal airframes with very
expensive engines and props that they never fly due to the cost of
gas.

Regard's to all

Joe