Old December 23rd 19, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default LS-3A Parts Needed

On Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 7:26:35 AM UTC-5, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 4:37:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
We made one out of two, a few years back.........believe we still have most cockpit controls, some gear parts, etc Email me exact requirements and I’ll take a look in the barn. ............any/all for the cost of shipping!
JJ

Thank you very much, I will get the bird out of the trailer and take a look at what is missing and then list what we need. After the hurricane damage someone took several components out of the cockpit and they are not to be found, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Bob

We do need a rudder, a canopy would be nice and the control linkages that connect to the stick. I have had some replies, and thank you very much. We want to get this bird in great condition again for our youth program. Bob