Old October 21st 20, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
xcnick

Default The Apology

Not sure I understand, but I did put photos instead of illustrations with my fake news. Digging would be to offend everyone. Like: Why are you surprised the women spoke up? Any bitch who straps on a parachute, smack pack and an InReach is more of a man than most of you posers who try to cut the line to give carnival rides to tourists.

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 5:54:16 AM UTC-7, John Godfrey (QT) wrote:

You could stop digging (before you get to China).