Old May 12th 05, 12:17 PM
Denny

Our government is a mob of cowards, trampling the Constitution in a
stampede to ensure their personal safety... I have to believe that the
original signers of the constitution, most of whom personally led
charges into the smoking muzzles of british guns, would gag on what is
happening today... They would spit on the yellow bellied congressmen
who are allowing this to go on... The frantic flight yesterday of the
people in the Whitehouse and the Congress only validates the beliefs of
those who are willing to die for their cause, that we are weak,
godless, and have surrendered the right to exist...

When a society reaches the point that it is willing to put a 19 year
old kid in a humvee in a foreign country and order him to drive down a
road where he will be shot at, or blown up, while at the same time the
50 year olds who put him in that humvee are fleeing like rabbits
because someone in a spam can Cessna got within ten miles of them, then
it is clear that 'insurgents' have won the war even if the battles
still go on...

I feel sick, I have to stop now...

denny