Old September 13th 05, 03:59 AM
W P Dixon

I was pretty darn happy Saturday! Georgia won , but it wasn't pretty. But
then again we don't call it the border war for nothing. Always a close game.
The Big ten got spanked , so that tickled me. I was real happy to see LSU
pull out a victory, the Bayou bengals and their fans really needed that. Jim
can you say HOOKEM HORNS!!! Sorry I just had too! Now if USC will play a
real football team , Georgia can move up some more in the rankings! I
love college football!

Patrick
student SP
aircraft structural mech

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Montblack" wrote

Montblack
(Did the Vikes play this week?)

Yep. Not a single team I pull for, H.S., college, or pro won this
weekend.
Ohio State, and the Vikes are two of them.

Can you take it from there?
--
Jim in NC