Old September 7th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default PING: Alexa Why Pilots of America rocks...

On 2008-09-07, Rich Ahrens wrote:
And Bertie has been posting in aviation groups since 1998, as a simple
Google search will turn up. He even posted in RAP on 9/11:

Has he been a flaming asshole troll for that long, or did he just go over
the edge recently? (And no, I'm not about to dredge up that sewer on my
own.)

A false dichotomy that I'm not going to bite on. Besides, Maxie would
insist I was defending him either way, but I'm simply presenting facts.