Old April 20th 10, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default BFR, Debonair checkout, under 2 hours, YEAH!

On Apr 15, 3:12*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Apr 14, 8:21*am, Ricky wrote:

Let us know when you're ready to step up to a Mooney.

-Robert

I'd love to fly one, I'm sure they're wonderful airplanes, but the one
time I just sat in the cockpit of a fairly new mid-2000 model (sorry,
don't know which model) I was dismayed at the narrowness of the window/
windshield. I found it somewhat of a challenge to just see effectively
out front. Maybe the Cessnas I'm so used to have huge windscreens in
comparison? Maybe I'd get used to it rather quickly?
Again, love to try a Mooney out, though with limited funds my Debonair
ride is going to be it for a while, but, OH, what a ride that was!

Ricky