Old December 3rd 14, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Friedrichshafen 2015. Then where to?

I visited Wasserkuppe back in 2010 and it is a fantastic venue, indeed. I will look out for flying there this time, for sure. And a visit to Kirchheim unter Teck is also in my to-do list (I own a SH Ventus b/16.6).
Dassu also looks promising. Good tip.
Since I still am a "low hours" pilot (only 125 hours logged) IŽll be happy to fly whatever I can, even if in the back seat. OTOH, since I am from Brazil the paperwork will be a little more complicated - not sure about the existing agreements between the governamental agencies.
Thank you for the ideas.

Moure, A.