Old December 9th 15, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Whelan[_3_]

Default Which 18m FES sailplane to buy?

I'm sorry - maybe northeastern Colorado's 60F temperature triggered early
spring fever, but I found the first two posts in a new thread today humorous!

I'm considering the purchase of an 18m FES equipped sailplane,

Snip...
I have eliminated the Ventus
2cx as a possibility, due to the aircraft's reputation as being
unsuitable for low-time pilots. In the 18m class, that leaves the
following gliders that are available with a FES system:

- Discus 2c - Lak-17B - HpH 304S Shark

Snip...

What about Ventus?

Bob - I'll be hibernating by the weekend per the forecast - W.

P.S. Have fun deciding! The buying disease can be almost as much fun as the
flying cure.